Brothers in Arms
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes

2 posters

Go down

Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes Empty Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes

Post by Leader rockingdudes Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:10 am

DEAR ALL THE MEMBERS OF BIA, I AM BRAVO (LEADER OF ROCKINGDUDES).
I AM HERE TO OFFER U A TREATY OF FRIENDSHIP, A PACT WHICH WILL BE BENFICIAL FOR ALL OF US.
ON BEHALF OF MY ALLIANCE, THERE ARE FOLLOWING TERMS AND CONDITIONS WHICH ARE NECESSARY AND ALL OF U WILL AGREE ALSO.

1) BIA AND ROCKINGDUDES WILL SIGN A TREATY AND THIS TREATY WILL BE PRESENT AND ACTIVE FOREVER.
2) THE MEMBERS OF BOTH ALLIANCES WILL NOT ATTACK EACHOTHER. IF THEY ATTCK, COMPLAINTS WILL BE SUBMITTED TO LEADER OF RESPECTIVE ALLIANCE.
3) BOTH ALLIANCES WILL NOT HAVE ALLIES WITH ANY OTHER ALLIANCE WITHOUT PERMISSION AND ACCEPTION BY THE SECOND ALLIANCE.
4) BOTH ALLIANCES WILL BE ACTIVE IN HELPING THE OTHERS IN ANY STATE OFF WAR.
5) BOTH ALLIANCE WILL HELP EACHOTHERS IN ANY SITUATION AND EXCHANGE OF MEMBERS CAN BE DONE TO MAKE THE TWO ALLIANCE BALANCED.(BUT WITH CINSULTATION).
6) NO ABUSIVE LANGUAGE ON ANY FORUM FOR ANY MEMBER OF ALLIED ALLIANCE.
7) ALL MATTERS WILL BE DISCUSSED BY LEADERS.

THESE ARE THE CONDITIONS. I HOPE U WIL AGREE AS ALL OF THEM ARE REASONABLE AND LOR AND OMEGA ARE ALSO ALLIES SO WE BOTH NEED GOOD RELATIONSHIPS WITH EACHOTHER. IF U HAVE ANY PROBLEM WITH THESE CONDITIONS LET ME KNOW.

THANKS
BRAVO
LEADER
ROCKINGDUDES

Leader rockingdudes
Private
Private

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-07-21

Back to top Go down

Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes Empty Re: Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes

Post by Leader rockingdudes Wed Jul 21, 2010 1:20 am

NAP AND FMA BOTH

Leader rockingdudes
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes Empty Re: Treaty of friendship between BIA and Rockingdudes

Post by AmonRe Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:15 am

Hey and welcome to our forum man,
I need to consult some things with my mates at the first, and make the best decision, wat is the best for our alliance and for urs aswell. I will get back with a result ASAP.

Thanks,
AmonRe,
Leader of BIA
AmonRe
AmonRe
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Male
Number of posts : 155
Alliance : Brothers In Arms
Registration date : 2007-02-28

https://brothersinarms.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader rockingdudes Wed Jul 21, 2010 9:19 am

OK I can wait dude

Leader rockingdudes
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by AmonRe Fri Jul 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Hey Bravo,
We made a decision, wat is the best for us, we don't need any ally this time, we wouldn't get any benefit from our treaty, u have to admit, we have bigger armies and so, our alliance is a bit stronger than yours. I would suggest u to find some other alliance equal to urs and try to sign a pact with its. We're in a good relation, some of ur members are my officers, they can count with my support, but its more on personal level not on alliance level.

AmonRe,
Leader of BIA
AmonRe
AmonRe
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader rockingdudes Sat Jul 24, 2010 3:25 am

OK. As u wish but there is very less difference between our alliance. However, if u donot need it, i m happy with it and on the other hand, dont think that ur officers will remain urs forever. They r bound to listen to me.

Leader rockingdudes
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by AmonRe Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:09 am

Leader rockingdudes wrote:OK. As u wish but there is very less difference between our alliance. However, if u donot need it, i m happy with it and on the other hand, dont think that ur officers will remain urs forever. They r bound to listen to me.

well, very less difference? ur accounts u cant even compare with our. We have 4 times bigger armies than u. I've just wanted to tell u we stay in a friendship relation, I m a protective to my officers. There is a dipolarity, 2 big powers, one is Omega Empire and the second one is we, BIA...once comes a time u ll have to choose side! U want to get my officers off me, do it and go after Omegeans or watever, but u ll lose an influence in our alliance(more personal lvl, my influence).

AmonRe
AmonRe
AmonRe
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Leader rockingdudes Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:13 am

haha i dont need to take off ur officers from u. and well 1 or 2 of ur players have good army size whereas others are just equal to us. And secondly u can see that Omega is far more better than u but they r stilll allies with LOR. i want to talk to u on msn if u can. rehman_145@hotmail.com is my email address. and yes we r having gud personal realtions

Leader rockingdudes
Private
Private

Back to top Go down

Post by AmonRe Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:19 am

Leader rockingdudes wrote:haha i dont need to take off ur officers from u. and well 1 or 2 of ur players have good army size whereas others are just equal to us. And secondly u can see that Omega is far more better than u but they r stilll allies with LOR. i want to talk to u on msn if u can. rehman_145@hotmail.com is my email address. and yes we r having gud personal realtions

1 or 2? dont think so Smile omega far more better than we? dont think so the next time Smile well, i dont see any point from their side to be allies with LOR(would call it their stupidity), added.

AmonRe
AmonRe
AmonRe
Alliance Leader
Alliance Leader

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum